Getting Error While WIP Mass Load From MPS Workbench: ORA-00001: unique constraint (WIP.WIP_OPERATIONS_U1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Work in Process > Wip Mass Load
Getting following error after initiating WIP Mass Load from MPS Workbench :
ORA-00001: unique constraint (WIP.WIP_OPERATIONS_U1) violated in Package wip_bomRoutingUtil_pvt Procedure explodeRouting
Expect that the above error does not occur.
WHAT IS WORKING
Some jobs are being created successfully and others show the above error.
1. Material Planning-> MPS-> Workbench-> Supply
2. Select Item line who’s Job Order to be released from MPS Workbench.
3. Select release details and click on release.
4. This initiates Wip Mass Load.
5. Wip Mass Load completes with warning.
* The log file shows the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms