Retroactive Pricing Does not Work For Blanket Purchase Agreement
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the price of Blanket Purchase Agreement, and then unchecking Cumulative Pricing flag, first time through Approval, Retroactive Price does not work properly. Users have to change price and approve again in order to get Release price updated properly.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create Blanket Purchase Agreement with price of 15 - Approve (Cumulative Pricing defaults as 'checked')
2. Create Approve Supplier List
3. Create Release - Approve
4. Update Blanket Purchase Agreement, changing price from 15 to 30 - Uncheck Cumulative Pricing. Save. Submit Blanket Purchase Agreement for approval with options 'Apply Price Update to Existing POs and Release' and 'Communicate Price Updates' both checked (these two options are available in "Addition Options" tag of "Approve Document" window)
5. Run Workflow Background Process
6. Check Release and price not updated. Also, column RETROACTIVE_DATE on table PO_LINES_ALL is still NULL
7. Update price again on Blanket Purchase Agreement, from 30 to 31. Save and Approve, checking options to 'Apply Price Update to Existing POs and Release' and 'Communicate Price Updates'
8. RETROACTIVE_DATE on PO_LINES_ALL is now properly updated
9. Run Workflow Background Process
10. Check Release and price is now updated to 31 as expected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms