OM Indivisible Not Working Correctly
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Fulfillment
OM indivisible is not working correctly if we change a line on the sales order to another item and the line is not the latest line in the order.
Expect the system to return the following message as it does if the line is originally entered with the affected item and incorrect qty.
"The quantity cannot be a decimal number in the primary unit of measure of the item. The item is set up as indivisible in the primary unit of measure."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create new order in order management
2) Add some positions in order
3) Change not last position to position with OM indivisible flag YES and set quantity with the remainder divided.
4) Change UOM from primary unit of measure to EA.
5) Save order. Line with this position save without of error "The quantity cannot be a decimal number in the primary unit of measure of the item".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms