Sourcing Negotiation Terms And Conditions By Operating Unit Gives Message: Terms and Conditions Already Exist for the Operating Unit Specified.
(Doc ID 1524152.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contracts Integration Issues
When attempting to create another Terms and Conditions for the Same Operating Unit, the following error occurs.
Error message 'oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException: JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[1 0 US 136 ].
Terms and Conditions Already Exist for the Operating Unit Specified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Sourcing Super User responsibility > Administration > Setup
Negotiation Terms and Conditions
2. Search by Operating Unit
3. Create Terms and Conditions with scope Operating Unit
4. Choose operating unit Vision Operations
5. Create entry in Vision Operations OU
6. Try to create another one.
7. Get message that there one already for the OU
8. Try again and the page to enter the T&C appears.
9. Now there are three entries with the same text.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document