WebADI Excel Upload Of Item Category Changes Error: The specified category assignment is not found for this item
(Doc ID 1524288.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Item Master - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upload via Excel (EGOIJAVA) to update the purchasing category fails.
Valid categories should upload via Excel (EGOIJAVA) without error.
WHAT IS WORKING
1) Most category changes work. The only category set that does not work is Discount Pricing attached to the purchasing Functional Area.
2) Can update WITHOUT error for the same category via Item form, or PIM form.
The specified category assignment is not found for this item.
ORA-01002: fetch out of sequence
You may see message like the following in the debug log including INV_CAT_ASSGN_NOT_FOUND and "ORA-01002: fetch out of sequence".
1. Open an Excel item import template.
2. Enter a line to update the category.
4. The error occurs.
* Users cannot upload item category assignment changes.
* Can workaround by using forms but confusing to users.
One customer had this issue after applying <Patch 12657660>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document