TeleService - Error Trying to Map Problem Codes: "A duplicate mapping criteria already exists in the database."
(Doc ID 1524336.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There could be cases where all of the Problem Codes are mapped except for a few.
Attempting to map those Problem Codes produces an error message.
The two codes appear under the "Unmapped Problem Codes" page in the Problem Code Mapping interface, but they cannot be mapped to Service Request Types.
Also, no Problem Code mapping exists for those codes in the table CS_SR_PROB_CODE_MAPPING_DETAIL.
A similar query will return 0 rows:
select * from cs_sr_prob_code_mapping_detail
where problem_code in ('PROBCODE1', 'PROBCODE2')
A duplicate mapping criteria already exists in the database.
(R) Customer Support
(N) Setup > Service Requests > Problem Code Mapping
- Click on the 'Unmapped Problem Codes' button
- Select one of the unmapped Problem Codes listed
- Click on the 'Create Problem Code Mapping' button
- Select the desired Service Request type using the Flashlight
- For Product Relationship select the 'None' radio button
- In the Problem Codes region, select one of the Product Codes that need to be mapped.
- Once all the mapping information is entered, click the “Apply” button.
=> The error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document