Invoice Paid Twice By Payment Process Request And Apply Prepayment
(Doc ID 1524421.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoice Issues & MassAdd
Invoice paid twice by Payment Process Request and apply prepayment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User A login to Payables responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices > Entry > Invoices
3. Create an invoice(invoice number XYZ) with amount 1000, validate it
4. Click Action
5. Check option Apply/Unapply Prepayment, then click OK
6. Check option Apply and the default value for field 'Amount to Apply' is invoice amount. - Then DO NOT perform any action in this window now
7. Another User B login to Payables responsibility
8. Navigate to Payment > Entry > Payments Manager
9. Create a new PPR (PPR Name XXKLM) and invoice XYZ has been selected in the PPR
10. Submit the PPR and Payment Instruction got created successfully
11. User A click button Apply/Unapply, then the invoice applied to prepayment successfully
12. User B continue to print and confirm the payment instruction and PPR status is 'Confirmed Payment'
13. Back to Invoice Workbench and find out invoice XYZ
14. The invoice amount paid is 2000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document