Changing an Employee's Latest Start Date, Errors: APP-PAY-06224: This payment method does not exist
(Doc ID 1524767.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the latest start date of an employee to a date in the future, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Enter employee with start date 07-feb-2012
2. Enter a new payment method with a start date of 07-feb-2012 and attach it to the payroll that the person is assigned to
3. Add the new payment method to the employee's Personal Payment Method details from 07-feb-2012
4. Run some payroll processing
5. Try to change the latest start date of the person to 07-feb-2008
6. Get error APP-PAY-06224: This payment method does not exist
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!