Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a new Bank account and a new Debit Authorization, the following issue occurs:
The Bank account and the Debit Authorization information seems to disappear.
However, the Debit Authorization is saved in the database, while the payment instrument assignment is lost.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new bank account. In the Bank Account page, click Apply.
2. The application will reload the Customer Payment Details page, where the new Bank Account is now visible. Do not click Save/Apply on this page.
3. For the new Bank Account, enter a new Debit Authorization. Save.
4. When going back to the Payment Details page, see that the bank account is not visible any longer.
5. When querying the database, notice that a new instrument is created in IBY_EXT_BANK_ACCOUNTS, and a new record is inserted into IBY_DEBIT_AUTHORIZATIONS.
However the payment instrument assignment is not saved and the debit authorization record points to an invalid instrument assignment (which is not committed into the database).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms