AGIS: Debugging Steps for AGIS Workflow Issues
(Doc ID 1525154.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides some basic troubleshooting steps to be used for AGIS workflow issues.
These would be issues such as:
- Initiator Transaction Status Changes To "Submitted" But The Recipient Cannot View Notification
- AGIS Outbound Transaction Is Not Getting Populated In Inbound Screen, Status Is Submitted
- Unable to View AGIS Transaction As Recipient - Outbound in Process
- R12: AGIS Batch Status Goes Submitted To Approved But Never Complete,3103: Attribute 'RESP_ID' does not exist for item 'FUNGLINT
- AGIS: Inbound "Update Transaction" Button Greyed Out, But Batch Is On Status "Received"
- Cannot Find Intercompany Inbound Transactions While Initiator Transaction Status is Submitted
- AGIS Error Status For Transactions Submitted From Intercompany Import Program
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document