Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Work Execution
When attempting to approve a requested work order from the notification lists, the following error occurs when select link to Work Order Details.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- You may have attempted to access to this page directly by bookmarking the page or copying the URL.
This page does not support bookmarking.
- Te referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Workaround in note 461828.1 fix the issue, but customer need permanent code fix.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility : Maintenance Super User
1. Navigation Path : Click 'Work Orders' tab / Create a work order / Release a work order
2. Log as an approval user : Open approval notification
3. To investigate a requested approval work order in detail, click 'Work Order Details' link
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms