Cannot Update Transaction Type On Debit Authorization On A Customer Bank Account
(Doc ID 1527497.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot update the 'Transaction Type' on Debit Authorization.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a customer, and add a bank account in the payment details at customer account level.
2. Create a debit authorization with 'Transaction Type' as blank and save.
3. Navigate to Update Debit Authorization and click on Update Debit Authorization and change transaction type.
4. Click on Save and navigate to payment details page and again click on Debit Authorization Pen.
5. The transaction type change does not save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document