Parts Requirement with Special Address Changing Remit To Address In AR
(Doc ID 1527905.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Parts Requirement
Remit to address changing when Parts requirement submitted using special address.
1. Field Service Dispatcher --> Spares Management --> Spares Logistics --> Parts Requirement HTML
2. Select a Resource (Field Service Engineer)
3. Add a Special Address (New)
4. Add a Line Item
5. Click the "Show More" button
6. Click the Add Source button
7. Observe the special address as it changes to the remit to address with the country value NULL
8. Correct the address back to the special address
9. Add the source
10. Create the order
11. Observe that the remit to address has been changed to the special address on the parts requirement in AR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document