Depot Repair: Unable To Import Actuals When There Is No Default Bill To On Repair Actual Tab
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 06-OCT-2015**
On : 12.1.3 version, Estimate and Actual Charges
When attempting to import actuals from WIP in Depot Repair (CSDREPLN) it is not possible to do so if the Bill To Account and the Account in the Service Request header are different because the default Bill To account information is not populated in the Repair Actuals Tab. If the default information is manually entered the import can then be carried out
Expect the Default Bill To account and address to be correctly populated to allow the import to take place.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Part and account relationship created such that SR Owner (CUSTOMER) has a relationship with another customer account (BILLTO) which can be used as "Bill To"
2. Create a Service Request and Repair Order for CUSTOMER
3. Logistics Tab Contains Account and Bill To information for BILLTO - this is correct.
4. View Repair Actual tab. Default Bill To Account and Party is for CUSTOMER. No Bill to Address information populated.
5. Manually select the BILLTO account and Party information. BILLTO Address is populated and Wip information can be added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms