R12: Submit FSG: No Values In Shorthand Alias LOV For Segment Override Parameter
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Statement Generator - FSG reports
After R12 upgrade, Aliases cannot be used while running FSG reports.
In the Report> Request> Financial> Individual Reports, Optional Components tab, clicking on segment override, there is a List of Values (LOV) for Alias, upon clicking there are no values in the LOV.
But into Setup> Financials> Flexfield> Key> Aliases option> search for Accounting Flexfield Structure, there are many values defined.
Login on the system with General Ledger Super User
2. Navigate to Report> Request> Financial> Individual Reports
3. Pick-up any FSG Report and provide Ledger & Period Parameters
4. Click on Optional Components to enter more parameters
5. Click on Segment Override Column to enter the value
6. It will ask to enter Alias Details and if you click on LOV button it will say no values in the LOV
On the Run Financial Reports form, there are no values in the LOV for Alias.
The aliases should have been created under GL Ledger Flexfield also.
Upgrade from 22.214.171.124 to R12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms