Login Assistance Link Not Appearing In Login Page After Setting 'FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled' To Yes
(Doc ID 1528285.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Login Assistance" Link is not appearing in Login page after following the below steps:
1. Set the following profile options to Yes
Personalize Self-Service Defn
FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled
2. Log out of ther applications for the profile changes to take effect.
3. The personalization links will appear in the login page. Click on the Personalize Table Layout:
(region14) link which is right above the login field.
4. Look for the Row Layout: (ForgotPasswordUrlRowLayoutRN1 row.
5. Click on Personalize link (pencil).
6. Look for the render field and change it to true.
7. Log out and reopen the url.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document