Login Assistance Link Not Appearing In Login Page After Setting 'FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled' To Yes
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Login Assistance" Link is not appearing in Login page after following the below steps:
1. Set the following profile options to Yes
Personalize Self-Service Defn
FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled
2. Log out of ther applications for the profile changes to take effect.
3. The personalization links will appear in the login page. Click on the Personalize Table Layout:
(region14) link which is right above the login field.
4. Look for the Row Layout: (ForgotPasswordUrlRowLayoutRN1 row.
5. Click on Personalize link (pencil).
6. Look for the render field and change it to true.
7. Log out and reopen the url.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms