No Absence Details In FYI Notifications when Absences are Deleted
(Doc ID 1528359.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LOA FYI notification with no details received by the employee after approval of a delete future absence request.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. XX Employee Self-Service
2. Employee creates absence request and sends to mgr for approval (to be verified)
3. Employee deletes a future request
4. Manager approves removal - all details in the notification
5. Employee receives confirmation – ISSUE. Still no details can be seen - Warning message within notification: Warning
1. A queried record has been deleted by another user and could not be recovered. Any modifications to the deleted record cannot be restored. If an error is encountered due to the deleted record, re-query the records to get the new data or restart the transaction.
2. This notification does not require a response.
Absences created by manager and automatically approved.
1. Manager creates an LOA for his employee
2. LOA automatically approved.
3. Manager receives a FYI notification with the absence details.
4. Manager deletes the LOA just approved
5. Manager receives a FYI notification with NO absence details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document