Collapsing Rules not Working After 12.1.3 Upgrade
Last updated on JULY 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
Life event triggered when adding a child not collapsing with New Hire life event as set in Collapsing Logic after applying 12.1.3.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a new employee.
3. Process the "Add Employee" life event on 01-JUN-2012.
4. Go to responsibility Employee Self-Service select Benefits.
5. Set Session Date to 05-JUN-2012.
6. Add a new Step Child contact. This will detect the "Add Natural Child" life event.
- (This is confirmed by going back to the BSC, see the Add Natural Child life event is detected on 05-JUN-2012.)
7. Navigate back to Employee Self-Service and click the Next button on the Dependents and Beneficiaries page.
- Life events are not collapsing properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms