Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.6 to 12.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Search for an Order Number to Receive against has slow performance and sometimes times out with generic Internal Server Error
This occurs after recent upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3. Users cannot search using this method because of the slow performance or timeout - Internal Server Error
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to the Application
2. Select iProcurement responsibility
3. Navigate to iProcurement / Homepage
4. Select Receiving Tab
5. Search: Items to Receive / Search Attribute: Find by Order Number / Search Value: 1222553 / Click: "GO"
- The Process takes in excess of 5 Minutes to return data - very slow performance
Trace shows the following sql having slow performance
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms