OTM Fails To Create A Single Shipment With Multiple S_Equipment With Different Equipment Groups.
(Doc ID 1528755.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.3 to 6.3.2 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have an itinerary that has a leg with "CONSOL INTO ONE SHIP MULTI EQUIP" and "Create Single Shipment" checked. You have multiple Order Releases with different Equipment Group constraints.
OTM not able to create a single shipment with multiple S_Equipment with different Equipment Groups.
To bulk plan these orders and have them created onto a single shipment with multiple S_Equipment with different Equipment Groups.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Itinerary with auto consolidation type of CONSOL INTO ONE SHIP MULTI EQUIP and Create Single Shipment checked.
2. Create two Order Releases:
Order1- constrained to 28FT Equipment Group
Order2- constrained to 48FT Equipment Group
3. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Release -> Order Release
4. Search for two orders
5. Select both and Actions -> Operational Planning -> Create Buy Shipment -> Bulk Plan - Buy
6. Select Parameter Set: DEFAULT
This will build two shipments. Expected result is a single shipment with two S_Equipment of different Equipment Groups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document