APP-PER-376236 , Unable to Terminate an Employee in India Legislation.
(Doc ID 1530927.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Terminate an Employee, the following error occurs.
APP-PER-376236 : The Element Notice Period Information cannot be attached to the assignment. Ensure that the element link is present and the payroll is attached to the assignment.This will automatically create an element entry, else you will have to create the element entry manually.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to HRMS Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query an employee whom you want to terminate.
4. Click on "Others" and from the LOV select "End Employment".
5. In the form launched fill in the Termination details.
6. Now click on "Terminate" button. You will get the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!