Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
Users observe that manually selected Source Subinventory is reverted back to default one an item.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to iProcurement.
2. Search for item.
3. Click on select source.
4. See for Organization that subinventory is defaulted with quantity.
5. Change subinventory manually to another value and quantity.
6. Quantity requested is less than value set in step #5.
8. On page 'Checkout: Review and Submit Requisition' see in details as source subinventory reverted back to default value and not the manually entered value.
9. Users also see the same when Requisition is submitted for Approval
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms