Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Advanced Pricing with purchasing, the Manually entered price gets changed after Saving the Purchase Order as the price became Zero .
Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup the following profiles for advanced pricing:
QP: Licensed for Product = Purchasing
QP: Blind Discount Option = Yes
QP: Pricing Transaction Entity = Procurement
QP: Source System Code = Oracle Purchasing
2) Created CPA 6197, approved it.
3) In price list GLPLCPALL, Qualifier Setup:
Qualifier Context = Supplier,
Qualifier Attribute = PO Vendor Site,
Value From = SANTA CLARA-ERS - Vision Operations
Qualifier Context = Buyer,
Qualifier Attribute = PO Agreement Number,
Value From = 6197
4) Master Items List Price for item AS54111 = 1110.
5) Created standard PO with item AS54111 and attached CPA 6197 in reference docs:
Price 1110 (from Master Items) and qty = 2
Updated price to 1100 and saved PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms