R12: Unable to Finally Close Purchase Orders the Status Still Shows Closed Not Finally Closed
(Doc ID 1531492.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POXPOVPO: Purchase Order Summary
When attempting to final close a Purchase Order-PO, the Status does not change to Final Closed and there is no error to indicate the cause of the problem
FND log shows :
po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_CHECKS_PVT.get_message_textEND 2 x_text_line = You cannot finally close this document because there are outstanding invoices and/or credit memos.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Query a PO in PO Summary window
2. Navigate to Tools->Control->Finally Close
3. Receive message that Finally Close finished with success
4. Requery the PO, can see Closure Status is Closed
5. Select Open button and the PO can be open with success
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document