ORA-01400: Cannot Insert NULL Into ("OKS"."OKS_BILL_SUB_LINE_DTLS"."AMOUNT") when Terminating Subline
(Doc ID 1531597.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to terminate a subline which has been billed, and entering an override amount, the following error occurs.
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("OKS"."OKS_BILL_SUB_LINE_DTLS"."AMOUNT") in Package OKS_BSD_PVT Procedure DTLS_insert_row
1. Query a billed Service Contract.
2. Open the contract.
3. Go to any subline that has an amount.
4. Go to Tools Terminate Subline.
5. Enter a Date and choose any Reason
6. Click on Review
7. Enter Override Amount of 0.00
8. Click on Terminate and receive error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document