Delete Person Form and Delete Person API not Working After Upgrade to HRMS 12.1 RUP4
(Doc ID 1532002.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system hangs when attempting to delete a person record. SQL trace shows that the following command takes a lot of time to execute:
The system freezes when the user tries to save the transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility 'US HRMS Manager'.
3. Navigate to 'People-> Delete Personal Records'.
4. Query the employee to be deleted.
5. Click on the 'Delete Person' button.
6. Choose 'Yes' when prompted on whether the record should be deleted.
7. Save the changes.
Upgraded from 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 RUP4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!