R12 Project's PSI Commitments Incorrect for Partially Received POs
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commitment amounts are incorrect for partial receipts:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter a 3 way match PO for Services with Fixed Amount and Accrue on Receipt enabled.
2. Approved the PO
3. Run the PRC: Update Project Summary Amounts for a Single Project. The Full PO mount shows up for Commitments.
4. Receive partial amounts on the PO.
5. Run the PRC: Interface Supplier Costs to interface the Receipts. The partial receipt show up correctly as Actuals in the Expenditure Inquiry screen.
6. Run the PRC: Update Project Summary Amounts for a Single Project.
7. Open the PSI screen, commitments should have reduced by the receipt amount, but the PSI screen still shows the full PO amount as Commitment
The issue only occurs for amount based POs. Partial receipt on quantity based POs show correct commitment amounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms