Rate Differential Is Not Enabled In Contractor Request When BPA Has Price Differentials Included
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Contractor Request for the Type "Rate Based Temp Labor", the reference Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) shows only Price Breaks and not Price Differentials when both are included.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a BPA with Price Differentials.
2. Enter Price breaks also on the BPA.
3. Go to iProcurement.
4. Click on Create Contractor Request.
5. Enter the details and click on continue.
6. Preferred Supplier is shown with the BPA in the previous step.
7. Rate differential is not set to 'Yes' with the hyperlink.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms