Depot Repair Tech Portal - Material Issue Not Honoring Profile CSD: Default Material Sub-Inventory Locator and CSD: Default Material Locator
(Doc ID 1532590.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The profiles 'CSD: Default Material Sub-Inventory Locator', and 'CSD: Default Material Locator' are set with correct values, but when trying to perform material issue from the Repair Technician Portal, the Locator and Subinventory details are blank.
a) Issue Material screen not taking the value from the Profile: 'CSD: Default Material Sub-Inventory Locator'
b) Material Sub-Inventory Locator not defaulted for materials from BOM
Replication Steps for 'Case a'
1) Set value the profile "CSD: Default Material Sub-Inventory Locator"
2) Depot Repair Manager -> Create SR, RO.
3) Depot Repair Manager -> Repair Technician portal -> Query for the RO.
4) Create WIP job
5) Add serial item material, like: CSD002, and click on issue this material,
6) The Material issue screen populates with the blank Locator, when saving the details the system asks for the confirmation to enter the details of the locator.
Expected result: Technician Portal to issue material without confirmation of locator since the Profile "CSD: Default Material Sub-Inventory Locator" is already set. The locator value should defaulted from the profile.
Replication Steps for 'Case B'
(1) Create a subinventory that is locator controlled e.g. DepotLoc
(2) Create a BOM that has non-locator controlled items (AS54888)
(3) Set the profile option CSD: Default Material Locator to the subinventory in #1
(4) Set the profile option CSD: Default Material Sub-Inventory Locator to a valid locator
(5) Ensure that the items in the BOM of #2 are set to Push in the BOM itself
(6) Ensure that the organization setup for the items in the BOM of #2 are set to Push
(7) Ensure that the operations in the Routing have backflush turned off
1) Create a Repair Order
2) Create a Repair Job from DWB using BOM/Routing
3) In Repair tech portal, issue the materials in the BOM
4) The Material issue screen populates with the blank Subinventory and locator
Expected Result: The Material is issued to the job with the default subinventory and locator from the profile. This can be checked by going to the View Material Transactions in WIP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document