After a Domain Change is Carried out by Change of a User Role the Data in the Domain is not Displayed.
(Doc ID 1532683.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.3 to 6.2.8 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM version 6.2.3, when attempting to use a Role to jump between domains, for one domain it works for another it does not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom Role to move to worh with Domain B.
2. Create a custom Role to move to work with Domain C.
3. Log into domain A and use role A to jump to domain B, search for and view the data in that domain.
4. Return to Domain A and use Role C to jump to domain C, search for data (orders) however none are returned.
5. Log into domain C directly, search for order and note orders are returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document