Total Amount Released Against the Global Agreement is Greater Than Agreed Amount Limit
(Doc ID 1533584.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
currency reviewed 16-dec-18
While approving an autocreated Purchase Orders, system is not checking whether the Total amount released against the referenced Global Agreement is greater
than agreed amount limit
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create GBPA and mention the amount limit in Terms.
2. Approve the GBPA.
3. Create requisition referencing the GBPA.
4. Approve the requisition.
5. Autocreate the above requisition into a PO.
6. Change the need by date in the autocreated PO. Ensure that GBPA is referenced in this PO. Also PO amount is greater than the Source document amount limit).
7. Now approve this PO.
8. System is not throwing any error message.
It would have been expected to throw the following error:
Total amount released against the Global Agreement must be less than agreement amount limit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document