FND_MESSAGES For The Text In Single Selection For Advance Table Is Not Working In R12.
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
Find that when changing the text for message 'ICX_POR_RM_TABLE_SELECT' from functional administrator, this is not reflecting on the iProcurement page.
Users expect to see this changed on iProcurement page.
Steps To Reproduce
1. For 11i, go to iProcurement and navigate: Requisitions > Requisitions.
2. See text 'Select requisition:' on top of the list of requisitions.
3. This text is from FND_MESSAGE 'ICX_POR_RM_TABLE_SELECT'.
4. Go to 'Functional Administrator' responsibility and navigate: Core Services > Messages'.
5. Query for the message code 'ICX_POR_RM_TABLE_SELECT'.
6. Click on Update icon and change the existing text value to 'Requisition:' and save.
7. From iProcurement can now see the new text as 'Requisition:' instead of 'Select requisition:'.
8. In release 12 instance, go to iProcurement and navigate: Requisitions > Requisitions.
9. See the text 'Select Object:' on top of the requisitions.
10. Single selection text is from the FND_MESSAGES ‘ICX_POR_RM_TABLE_SELECT’ which is used in the controller.
-- The actual Message is ‘Select requisition:’ but it is displaying as ‘Select Object:’
11. Go to Functional Administrator responsibility and navigate: Core Services > Messages'.
12. Change the text to 'Requisition:'.
13. Go back to iProcurement and see the text has not changed and is still showing 'Select Object:'.
In 11i, the text change was reflected but not in 12.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms