When Using Encumbrances Reserve Action Is Displayed Against User Who Delegated Approval
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<Patch 13951919>:R12.PO.B has been applied to correct the action history. But when using Purchase Order (PO) encumbrances the following behavior is observed:
1. The PO action history displays the Delegate action and the Approve action correctly.
2. But the Reserve action is recorded against the person who delegated the approval, and not the person who actually approved it.
This issue can be reproduced at will:
1. Set up a vacation rule for approver A, so the PO is forwarded to approver B.
2. As preparer create a PO and submit it for approval to Approver A.
3. As Approver B approve and reserve the PO.
4. The action history displays that Approver B approved the PO, but approver A reserved the PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms