How To Hide Supplier Site Level UDA's In Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management?
(Doc ID 1536651.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 12.1.3 version, Set Up
We have a use case where some users need to access supplier level UDA'S but not Supplier Site level UDA's and vice-versa.
How can we achieve this in Oracle Supplier Life Cycle Management ?
It Appears the issue is with "User" Groups .
User Group (A) are responsible for Creating the Suppliers (Finance Group) - Wish to Restrict Access to Party Level Attributes only
User Group (B) are responsible for the Users (Product Lifecycle Group) - Wish to Grant Access to Both Party Level and Site Level Attributes.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Sign on to Application
2) Select Responsibility: Supplier Data Librarian, Click: “Supplier Home”
3) Search for a Supplier. In this case "ONIA" and then click on “Update”
4) You can see a UDA’s at Supplier level in tabs “RMS” and “Supplier Evaluation”.
5) Click on “Address Book “ link as shown below and then click on “Manage Sites”
6) link for a particular address in this case it is “ONIA 961678”
7) Click on “Additional Attributes” link for one of the sites. In this case “ONIA”.
8) This opens the UDA information for that site. In the below screenshot the UDA’s are grouped in 2 tabs (pages) “System Cross Reference”
and “PLM”. The UDA’s available under “PLM” is shown below in the screenshot.
9) Basically it has 2 Attribute Groups “PLM System Setup” and “General Business Information”.
10) The use case is: This “PLM” tab should be accessible/visible to one set of business users let’s say Business User B,
and hidden from Business User A.
11) And the “System Cross Reference” should be accessible/visible to both Business User A, and Business User B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document