How To Hide Supplier Site Level UDA's In Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management?
(Doc ID 1536651.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 12.1.3 version, Set Up
We have a use case where some users need to access supplier level UDA'S but not Supplier Site level UDA's and vice-versa.
How can we achieve this in Oracle Supplier Life Cycle Management ?
It Appears the issue is with "User" Groups .
User Group (A) are responsible for Creating the Suppliers - Wish to Restrict Access to Party Level Attributes only
User Group (B) are responsible for the Users - Wish to Grant Access to Both Party Level and Site Level Attributes.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Sign on to Application
2) Select Responsibility: Supplier Data Librarian, Click: “Supplier Home”
3) Search for a Supplier. In this case <SUPPLIER NAME> and then click on “Update”
4) You can see a UDA’s at Supplier level in tabs <TAB NAME> and “Supplier Evaluation”.
5) Click on “Address Book “ link as shown below and then click on “Manage Sites”
6) link for a particular address in this case it is <SUPPLIER ADDRESS>
7) Click on “Additional Attributes” link for one of the sites. In this case <SUPPLIER NAME>.
8) This opens the UDA information for that site. In the below screenshot the UDA’s are grouped in 2 tabs (pages) “System Cross Reference”
and <TAB NAME>. The UDA’s available under <TAB NAME> is shown below in the screenshot.
9) Basically it has 2 Attribute Groups “XXX System Setup” and “General Business Information”.
10) The use case is: This <TAB NAME> tab should be accessible/visible to one set of business users let’s say Business User B,
and hidden from Business User A.
11) And the “System Cross Reference” should be accessible/visible to both Business User A, and Business User B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document