Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Costing Transaction Errors
When attempting to cost RMA Receipt , the following error occurs.
Applied Patch patch 13948107:R12.BOM.C to update file to latest version CSTRCMVB.pls 120.45.12010000.63
resubmitted still same error
Reference details on RMA line is getting updated when RMA is already received.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order management super user
2. Navigation: Sales order
3. Create and ship a Sales order.
4. Create an RMA for the above sales order.
Create an RMA . at the time of creating RMA, do not give the sales order
reference in it.( how ever note down the shipped sales order against which you are creating this RMA and the SO shipment date for it )
5. Go to the Receiving screen to receive the RMA. Change the date on the receipt to be prior to the shipment date of the original sales order
Receive the RMA with the receipt date prior to SO shipment date.
System will accept this transaction as we have not yet provided the SO reference in the RMA.
ALso ensure that cost manager is down at the time of receiving the RMA so that this RMA receipt is not costed.
6. Go back to the RMA in order management and provide the SO reference to this RMA in the returns tab.
Complete the receipt and save
7. Activate / Launch the cost manager
8. Observe that costing of this RMA receipt transaction errors out with the error mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms