Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 11.0.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 11 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You can either merge sites for the SAME customer
ALL of the sites for two customers.
Navigation: Customers > Merge
1. Merging Sites Within the Same Customer
When you choose same customer in FROM and TO sections
--The System allows you to pick the 'from site' and 'to site' to merge.
2. Merging Sites Between Customers
When you choose different customers in FROM and TO sections
--The System does not allow you to deselect any sites in FROM section, forcing you to provide corresponding site use to each and every site use in FROM section.
Would like to do the following:
1. Merge one site of a particular customer to another customer's site.
2. Merge the partial customer information
3. Merge only one or more sites between customers.
4. Merge sites between customers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms