R12:JL:AP: JLCOGLBL Does not Assign Third Party Information to the Invoice Lines When There Is a Negative Credit Value
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Colombian Third Party Generate Balances Program (JLCOGLBL_GENERATE) is not associating the third party information to the invoice lines
when there is a negative credit value.
If the system allows such records, then the program should also work correctly associating the applicable third party to these transactions.
Expect to have the third party information associated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables - Colombia localization
2. Path: Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
3. Create an invoice and save.
4. Validate the invoice.
5. Account the invoice.
6. Transfer the invoice to GL
7. Responsibility: General Ledger
8. Path: Other -> Requests -> Run
9. Run the Colombian Third Party Generate Balances Program (JLCOGLBL_GENERATE)
It is perfectly legitimate to have a negative credit value.
Doc ID 801324.1 Why are Journal Entry Lines Allowed to have Negative Amounts?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms