Element Entries Are Still End Dated After Removing Future Changes for Assignment
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some element entries are end dated after removing Assignment updated changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to assignment screen - Date track to a future date
2. Make an assignment change
3. When saving the record it prompts 'Your element entries get affected' continue? When clicking OK button, new assignment record gets saved.
4. Now go to element entry screen
5. When looking at some elements, they show with new start date of assignment.
6. Now again going back to assignment screen and removing the scheduled changes and save the assignment screen
7. Again go back to element entry screen the element is showing with end date and the end date is not getting removed automatically when we remove the new assignment changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms