End Dated BPA/GBPA Fails To Prevent To Upload Catalogs With End-dated Lines Content.
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When bulk loading content to a BPA/GBPA beyond the date set for effective end date in the terms tab of the header of the document, the application does not prevent to upload new content.
Though the newly uploaded content does not show up in the internal catalog, nobody will check this during the every day business.
This leaves them in the false belief that the item will be available for requisition.
NOTE: In 11i end dated documents are not eligible for upload.
1. Log in and go to iProcurement Catalog Administrator.
2. Agreements tab
3. Summary Sub tab
4. Search and select a GBPA that is beyond the date set for effective end date in the header level terms tab
5. Bulkload a file with additional items to this Agreement
6. Bulkload is successful, when click Lines tab can see the new items associated to the GBPA
7. However the new items cannot be ordered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms