AGIS: Approved Transactions (Online Mode) are not Passed to AR, AP Interfaces
(Doc ID 1538364.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AGIS batches - online transfer - are not passed to AR and AP interface after being approved.
According to Oracle Advanced Global Intercompany System User Guide:
To transfer the transactions in Online mode:
1. The user must approve the transaction
The initiator workflow transfers the intercompany transaction details to the Receivables Interface tables and the transaction status changes to Transferred to Receivables
2. Run the Receivables AutoInvoice Program or schedule it to run at regular intervals. On successful completion of the Receivables AutoInvoice Program, the invoice number is updated on the Intercompany transaction and the recipient workflow transfers the intercompany transaction details to Payables Interface tables and the transaction status changes to Complete
3. Run the Payables Open Interface Program or schedule it to run at regular intervals
For this case, the whole process stops after step1.
The following were already performed with no success:
1. Verify the workflow is running:
(a) Responsibility ->Workflow Administrator Web Applications -> Oracle Applications Manager --> Workflow Manager
(b) Notification Mailers -> Check all the components in this region.
(c) Agent Listeners -> Check all the components in this region
(d) If any of the listener components are not in ‘Running’ status, then stop and start the listeners.
Bounce Apache if any change is made.
2. Run the program "Synchronize Application user name" .This program can be run from CRM Administrator.
Recompile the APPS schema through ADADMIN.
Bounce middle tier and confirm there are no invalid objects/packages found.
3. Submit the concurrent program, ‘Synchronize Product License and Workflow BES License’. This program synchronizes (sets/resets) the license flag on all Events/Subscriptions based on the product license settings.
4. As per <Note 1588964.1> confirm that 'Global Intercompany' has been defined as a Receivables Transactions source, under AR responsibility > Setup > Transaction > Source.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document