R12 Upgraded Back to Back (B2B) Sales Orders Stuck at PO_CREATED Status
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 11.5 to release 12.1, find the below issues for upgraded back to back (B2B) sales orders:
1) Supply To Order Workbench not showing Purchasing documents (requisitions, purchase orders)
2) Item Reservations window not showing reservations, below errors #1 and #2 are raised
3) Receiving transactions not progressing sales order line status
Order line status is PO_Created versus PO_Open for new sales orders created after upgrading.
The problem(s) does (do) not occur with new sales orders created after upgrading.
-- Error #1
(in Item Reservations window)
"FRM-40735: POST QUERY Trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403."
-- Error #2
(again in Item Reservations window)
"The demand has already been met with existing reservations. Please query reservations for this demand before attempting to create additional reservations."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Order Management user responsibility
2. Query a sales order in Sales Order Organizer form
3. Select a line in Line Items tab
Select Actions > Supply To Order Workbench
4. In Supply To Order Workbench page:
Click on "Purchase Order" link in Supply Type field
See "No results is found." in the three tabs of Active Supply Details region
Close the Supply To Order Workbench
5. You are back to Line Items tab of Sales Order form
Go to (M) Tools > Scheduling > Reservation Details
See the Find Reservations window appears but no data show up
See above errors #1 and #2 are raised
-- Business Impact
Due to this issue, users cannot progress the related back to back sales orders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms