Configuration Validation Resulted In Error(s) When Booking Sales Automatically
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Configurator Build 188.8.131.52.14,
When attempting to book sales orders (using an automated program) which contain Configured items, Validation error occurs. When the sales orders are manually booked, the validation errors do not occur.
Configuration validation resulted in error(s).
Configuration of 'ModelXXX' is incomplete. Please select all required options.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Auto stream inserts the XML record into Oracle inbound table
2. Oracle Preprocessor processes the inserted record
3. Creates Service Request and Sales Order
4. Acknowledgment record will be inserted into Oracle inbound table
5. Oracle Preprocessor processes this AK record and calling the booking function to book the sales order
6. Validation errors occur
7. Without any changes in the configuration if manually booking the order then the order is getting booked.
8. If the configuration is not valid then the order should not book in the manual process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms