ClassCastException Error when Trying to Add or Update Bank Account To Supplier
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error page is encountered when trying to add additional bank or update bank branch to supplier site.
1. Responsibility: Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Suppliers > Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment
3. Search for an existing bank account
4. Click the pencil icon to update the bank account
5. Click the Add Another Row button and select another Supplier from the LOV
6. Click Apply
7. Unexpected error has occurred
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms