Subledger Accounting: Missing Accounting Entries For CLAIM In XLA_AE_LINES
(Doc ID 1539379.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipts are not getting posted to GL due to a missing line_type_code (RCT_CHARGEBACK) in MFAR_ACCRUAL_BALANCING.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables, Vision Operations (USA)
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Created Receipt Number = TEST Claim II, gl_date = 12-JAN-2009 for 100 USD.
- Applied -200 to Claim Investigation. This created DED15892.
- Ran On-line Create Accounting. Receipt posted successfully.
- Went to Trade Management.
- Queried DED15892 and settled it. This generated Chargeback 100183.
- Went back to Receivables, Vision Operations (USA).
- Queried Receipt Number = TEST Claim II.
- Ran On-line Create Accounting in draft mode. The receipt will not post.
There is a missing UNAPP debit entry for 100 USD.
NOTE: The same steps were followed using SLAM = AR_DEFAULT_ACCRUAL and the receipt posted with no issues.
The difference could be there is missing line_type_code (RCT_CHARGEBACK) in MFAR_ACCRUAL_BALANCING.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document