Favorite or Slideout Menu Opens When Creating Custom Integrator and "Error on page" Is Seen
(Doc ID 1539458.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to define a custom integrator. Can get as far as assigning the API but when clicking on the Apply button the form indicates "Error on page" in the lower left and then "Done".
From this point the page will not save and the only option is to exit from the page. The About This Page link doesn't work and the Diagnostic/Show Log returns "The Log Search function is not available under the Desktop Integration Manager responsibility." The problem only occurs when "FND: Disable Navigator and Favorites Rich Menu" is set to “False”
Steps to Reproduce:
1. With the "FND: Disable Navigator and Favorites Rich Menu" is set to “False”
2. Attempt to create an integrator importer and assign proper values to PL/SQL Procedure. At this point the Favorites / Slideout menu drops down while typing into field.
3. Complete data entry and attempt to save where first message indicates “Done” but the page does not refresh back to previous page where the submit button is located. This is where the page fails and locks.
4. Select apply button again and now message displays "Error on page"
5. Select apply button again and now message displays Done with caution sign.
At this point the page will continue to go back and forth between Error on page and Done message but the only way to get off the page is to kill the session completely.
Once the record locks are cleared and change the profile option FND: Disable Navigator and Favorites Rich Menu" back to “True", then the issue no longer occurs and everything saves and completes as expected.
Attempting to define a custom integrator in R12.1.3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document