12.1.X CONSOLIDATED PATCH FOR ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT - 14017681:R12.EAM.B
(Doc ID 1539532.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- This consolidated <Patch 14017681> can be applied by customers who are already on EBS R12.1.X releases such as 12.1.1, 12.1.2 or 12.1.3
- By applying this consolidated patch for EAM, the EAM code line will move to 12.1.3 level as of October 2012
Note : It is not required for the EBS Suite to be in 12.1.3 level to uptake this consolidation and this patch moves ONLY EAM to 12.1.3 code line
- Contents of the Consolidated <Patch 14017681>
- 8 Enhancement Features (Refer details in <Document.1503283.1>
- 927 Bug Fixes (Refer list in Link)
- New Features of EAM that are part of 12.1.2 and 12.1.3 are also part of this consolidation. Refer the following EAM Release Notes for more details:
- 12.1.2 Release Notes - <Document .960363.1>
- 12.1.3 Release Notes - <Document.1114844.1>
Note : For Customers at 12.1.1 and 12.1.2 level - the new 12.1.3 feature ‘Encumbrance Accounting for Purchase Orders with Shop Floor Destination’ is not part of this consolidated patch owing to dependencies from other products such as Costing, Purchasing, Procurement. It is required to move EBS Suite to 12.1.3 level to enable this feature.
- For more information on the functional changes from bug fixes and recommended testing scope,refer the QA Advisory Document
- Also refer the Readme section of the patch for important instructions on steps to apply the patch
Note1: Customers on 12.1.1 and 12.1.2 level who uptake this consolidated patch will be moved to 12.1.3 level and hence,post this patch application, they need to apply EAM 12.1.3 patches only. Also, for Customers already having 12.1.3, patch 14017681 is superseding previous consolidated patch for EAM on release 12.1.3, which is 13346321:R12.EAM.B.
After application of <Patch 14017681> it is recommended to apply <Patch 16864518> in order to avoid re-occurring of issue described in <Document 1558890.1>. <Patch 16864518> NEED to be applied only AFTER <Patch 14017681> because <Patch 16864518 >it is applicable only on top of R12.1.3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document