ChRM SubLedger Accounting - Create Accounting (XLAACCPB) Program Error:"95325 The GL date <<DD-MON-YYYY>> is not in an open or a future enterable period. Please select a valid GL date or open the period"
(Doc ID 1539581.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Accounting Program XLAACCPB
Posting accruals/claim settlement event entries which fall into closed General Ledger (GL) period to Sub ledger Accounting (SLA) by running the Sub Ledger Accounting Program. The Create Accounting program that is run by this request completes in error.
95325 The GL date <
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management Administrator
- Navigation: Concurrent Requests > Run
- Query and submit Subledger Accounting Program
- This program runs the Create Accounting Program
- The Create Accounting program output file shows 95325 errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Obtain Sweep Fix|
|2. Check Accounting Date|
|3. Run Subledger Accounting Program|