After Buyers Accept Supplier Change Order, Blanket Agreement Supplier Change Request Still Shows as Pending and Additional Changes Cannot Be Submitted
(Doc ID 1539685.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Change Order
After Buyer does accept from pending change requests for a change request submitted by a Supplier, the change remains pending and no further changes can be submitted against the purchase order. The buyer receives a notification that contains only an OK button, but no option to approve the change. The Buyer navigates to the Pending Change Requests and approves the change. The PO shows as Approved from PO Summary. The change does not show on the list of Pending Purchase Order Changes, however the supplier cannot initiate another change from iSupplier. In iSuppleir Portal, View Change Request
1. As supplier, submit a change request against a blanket agreement
2. As buyer receive notification of the change request, however there is no option to respond from within the notification. It is an FYI notification with only an OK button. (This is standard functionality)
3. As buyer navigate to Purchasing / Buyer Work Center in the navigator, and click the Agreements link
4. Click the Select radio button in the left column to select the agreement that has the pending change. Then choose the action 'Respond to Changes' and click Go
5. Choose a value from the Response column, or use the Accept All or Reject All button to respond to the change. Also you may see the checkbox in the retroactive pricing section. Submit the accept action
6. Login as supplier again. Still see that the status is supplier change pending
NOTE: The version number is changed and the new changes are reflected in the document,but the line request status for the line and document still shows 'Supplier Change Pending'.
Changes cannot be submitted for this order at this time. Please try again later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document