OSP Item Receiving Problem re: Split RMA Receipt for Lot Controlled Items
(Doc ID 1540758.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using InstaIl base,
Split RMA Receipt for Lot control item, item instance with subinventory is not created when receiving the OSP item using inventory Receipt function.
And Instance Additional Attrubutes is not copied from previous Instance.
1. Create Lot ( On-hand, Availability > Lots )
2. Create Instance
3. Assign the Instance to the UC position
4. Approve UC
5. Create a Non-routine from the Work Order
6. Assign the Instance to the Non-routine
7. Remove the Item from the UC in the Non-routine Work Order
8. Change work order's department to new one that has 'Vendor' department class
9. Update Instance Additional Attributes
10. Setup Item Service Relationships
11. Create OSP
12. Submit OSP
13. Syncronize POs
14. Create OSP Shipment
15. Return Work Order Itm to the Subinventory
16. Approve PO
17. Book Sales Order
18, Perform the Reservation
19. Release Sales Orders for Picking
20. Ship Confirm
21. Receiving the Item (Split Receipt)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document