Using Cascade Attributes Changes the Invoice Text to ': Start Date: End Date' if Free Style Text is Entered in the Field
(Doc ID 1540899.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the modified Invoice Text on a Service Contract is not retained if the Invoice Text is freestyle. Using the Cascade Attributes on the contract after the Invoice Text is updated will wipe out the Invoice Text and display ": Start Date: End Date" instead.
1. Using a Service Contracts responsibility.
2. Open a Service Contract.
3. Make sure the Invoice Text is freestyle, e.g. the same as the Description "Extended Notebook PC Service Program".
4. Change the contract header effectivity dates.
5. Use the Cascade Attributes functionality to pass the new dates to the lines.
6. Check the Invoice Text and find it is changed to the new effectivity dates only ":14-FEB-2018:13-FEB-2019" ignoring the freestyle Text that was entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document